From uunet!mailrus!ames!bionet!agate!saturn!helios!terry Wed Feb 14 10:53:49 PST 1990
Article 46444 of comp.sys.amiga:
>From: terry@helios.ucsc.edu (Terry Ricketts)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Re: shaky 1084
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 90 08:14:42 PST
Sender: usenet@saturn.ucsc.edu

I recently typed the article from the Transactor that described the fix and
posted it in comp.sys.amiga.hardware. If you have questions about the fix
check it out there.

--

                //-n-\\			Michael E. Bays
        _____---=======---_____		The Santa Cruz Operation

terry@helios.ucsc.edu (Terry Ricketts) (02/21/90)

In article <2474@scorn.sco.COM> mikeeb@sco.COM (Michael E. Bays) writes:

>this guy posted this but his fix never showed up
>at my site. if anyone got it please forward it to me
>i mailed him personally but recieved no reply.

   I tried to mail the article to you but the mail kept bouncing. Strange since
you are in the same town I am in. I hate to waste everyone elses time with this
but if you want the info come up to the campus and I will print it for you
here. Otherwise give me a mail address that doesn't bounce.
				Terry