[comp.sys.amiga] Curses library - PDP Neural Nets

jea@merlin.cvs.rochester.edu (Joanne Albano) (02/20/90)

I know this sounds like hitching a race horse to a hay cart
but I wonder if anyone has a curses library for the amiga.
I would like to try to compile the PDP McClelland neural net
programs on my amiga.

Thanks
 Joanne Albano, Center for Visual Science     (716) 275-3055
 Room 274 Meliora Hall, Univ. of Rochester, Rochester NY 14627
 INTERNET: jea@cvs.rochester.edu

 Joanne Albano, Center for Visual Science     (716) 275-3055
 Room 274 Meliora Hall, Univ. of Rochester, Rochester NY 14627
 INTERNET: jea@cvs.rochester.edu or  ur-cvsvax!jea@cvs.rochester.edu

mcdonley@dinl.uucp (alan mcdonley) (02/21/90)

There is a program which I downloaded the other day that included
curses.c/h.  The program was chess.  Suggest you look for that.  I am
not
sufficiently skilled to know how to upload it somewhere you could get at
it.  I would like to have a copy of the NN stuff you are doing.  Sounds
like a trade?  see sig for landline if interested.

Alan McDonley,        Martin Marietta Information and Communication Systems
(303) 977-3347        mcdonley@inlatlas.den.mmc.com
P.O.Box 1260          ncar!dinl!mcdonley
Denver,CO 80201-1260  Opinions are my own, not my employer's.

echarne@orion.oac.uci.edu (Eli B. Charne) (02/21/90)

mcdonley@dinl.uucp (alan mcdonley) writes:

>There is a program which I downloaded the other day that included
>curses.c/h.  The program was chess.  Suggest you look for that.  I am
>not
>sufficiently skilled to know how to upload it somewhere you could get at
>it.  I would like to have a copy of the NN stuff you are doing.  Sounds
>like a trade?  see sig for landline if interested.

  Where did you dl the chess program from?? I'd *love* to get a copy of curses
  for the Amiga.

							-Eli

--
--------