[comp.sys.amiga] Fred Fish

morgan@brambo.UUCP (Morgan W. Jones) (02/26/88)

Somebody mentioned something about buying Fred Fish a new computer?
If anyone does, tell him that I'll take the old one off his hands.

}Here is quickie map entry for new site "fishpond".  More info
}after the installation dust settles...

}#N	fishpond
}#S	Mac-II
}#O
}#C	Fred Fish
}#E	fishpond!fnf
}#T	(602) 921-1113
}#P	1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ  85281
}#L	33 24 N / 111 58 W city
}#R
}#W	fishpond!fnf
}#U	mcdsun
}fishpond	mcdsun(DIRECT)
}--
}# Fred Fish    hao!noao!mcdsun!fishpond!fnf     (602) 921-1113
}# Ye Olde Fishpond, 1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ 85281  USA

--
Morgan Jones - Bramalea Software Inc.        morgan@brambo.UUCP
      ...!{uunet!mnetor!lsuc!ncrcan, utgpu!telly}!brambo!morgan

aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (Bellerophon) (02/23/90)

Could someone please (perhaps you Fred) re-post the latest offerings of
the Fred Fish disks (must be around 310 or something)

Also, could someone mail me telling me how I can get commonTeX for the
Amiga. I tried downloading it once by mail from fintuvm but that didnt work.
Is there an FTP site or a more reliable source via mail? Or can someone
else mail me it?

Many thanks

-=Andy=-

PS Thanks all for the terrific response concerning running CP/M on the
Amiga.

chrisl@caen.engin.umich.edu (Chris Lang) (02/23/90)

In article <2444@castle.ed.ac.uk> aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (Bellerophon) writes:
>Also, could someone mail me telling me how I can get commonTeX for the
>Amiga. I tried downloading it once by mail from fintuvm but that didnt work.
>Is there an FTP site or a more reliable source via mail? Or can someone
>else mail me it?

I have also had no luck with CommonTeX from FINTUVM.  I believe it was
uudecode that choked on what I got, twice.  Is there any other way of getting
it?  (Eventually I'll break down and get AmigaTeX, but I want to make sure
I'll get enough use out of it to warrant it first.)

 -Chris
-----
Chris Lang    University of Michigan, College of Engineering
home: 4622 Bursley             work: National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
      Ann Arbor, MI  48109           900 Victors Way, Suite 226
      (313) 763-1832                 Ann Arbor, MI  48108
chrisl@caen.engin.umich.edu          (313) 995-0300
"I hate quotations.  Tell me what you know."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson