[comp.sys.amiga] xanth.cs.odu.edu

mplevine@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Marshall P. Levine) (02/26/90)

I was recently downloading stuff from xanth.cs.odu.edu and I came across
the newtek demos in a .lhw format.  What is this?  How do I unpack it?
If I need a special program to unpack .lhw, please tell me where I can
get it or better yet, mail it to me.  Thank you very much.

-- Marshall Levine
mplevine@phoenix.princeton.edu

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/26/90)

In article <14089@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> mplevine@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Marshall P. Levine) writes:
> I was recently downloading stuff from xanth.cs.odu.edu and I came across
> the newtek demos in a .lhw format.  What is this?  How do I unpack it?
> If I need a special program to unpack .lhw, please tell me where I can
> get it or better yet, mail it to me.

You obviously didn't read /amiga/demos/README... (shame on you)

From /amiga/demos/README:
| This directory contains demos for the Amiga.  Note the file extensions used:
|
|         .zoo    ``Zoo''
|         .wrp    ``Warp'' (use UnWarp from /amiga/warp-*.zoo)
|         .lhw    ``Lhwarp'' (use Lhwarp from /amiga/lhwarp-*.zoo)

Also, from /README:
| Send mail to <ftp-bugs@cs.odu.edu> if you have problems.  But be sure to
| consult your local guru first...

No go get lhwarp and read the README files, or I shall taunt you again! :-)
	...tad