[comp.sys.amiga] v90i097: info1 - erroneous archive-name in recent empire postings, Part01/01

Amiga-Request@cs.odu.edu (Amiga Sources/Binaries Moderator) (02/26/90)

Submitted-by: Tad Guy <tadguy@cs.odu.edu>
Posting-number: Volume 90, Issue 097
Archive-name: info1

The recent AmiEmpire postings (v90i089 - v90i096) contain a typo in
the Archive-Name secondary header.  In particular, the postings should
be archived as ``fun/empire-1.33w'', not ``fin/empire-1.33w''.  Archive
site maintainers may choose to move the postings to the correct name.

I guess I'll add yet another idiot check in my posting scripts to
prevent this, too.  Sorry about that...

	...tad
--
Mail submissions (sources or binaries) to <amiga@cs.odu.edu>.
Mail comments to the moderator at <amiga-request@cs.odu.edu>.

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/26/90)

[ Today is just not my day.  I fixed this in our news spool, but I
  think it may have gotten out with the wrong thing in it anyway... ]

In article <11563@xanth.cs.odu.edu> Amiga-Request@cs.odu.edu (Amiga Sources/Binaries Moderator) writes:
> be archived as ``fin/empire-1.33w'', not ``fin/empire-1.33w''.  Archive

> I guess I'll add yet another idiot check in my posting scripts to
> prevent this, too.

And one for my brain, too.
	...tad