[comp.sys.amiga] Don't toss CrossDos yet

grwalter@watfun.waterloo.edu (Fred Walter) (02/26/90)

In article <DEVEN.90Feb23100347@netserv2.rpi.edu> deven@rpi.edu (Deven T. Corzine) writes:
>By the way, thanks for MSH.  Nice job.  There is room for improvement
>and enhancements, but overall quite good.  Far better than CrossDos...
>but they did good, too.  Olaf, if you care for a critique, email me
>(deven@rpi.edu) and I'll see what I can suggest.  For everyone else,
>if you liked Crossdos, you'll love MessyFileSystem....

MSH had problems reading one of my disks (3.5", 360K, 3.10 MSDos) that the
demo version of CrossDos had no problems with, so don't toss CrossDos yet.
(However, MSH lets me format and write to disks, so it beats the demo
read-only version of CrossDos hands-down in the usability department. Thanx
Olaf.)

	fred

grwalter@watmath.uwaterloo.ca                  (Canadian domain)
grwalter@watmath.waterloo.edu                  (US Internet, including CSNET)
grwalter@watmath.waterloo.cdn                  (CDNnet and some European nets)
watmath!grwalter                               (UUCP)