[comp.sys.amiga] Was Re: Matlab--Now Xlisp2.0

pmorris@bbn.com (phil morris) (02/26/90)

>From: J I L Gold <mapjilg@bath.ac.uk>
>Subject: Matlab
>Date: 16 Feb 90 15:16:59 GMT
>To:       amiga-relay@udel.edu
>
>Could some kind soul please POST me a uuencoded version of matlab. I've
>tried ftp'ing it from a few sources but every time I do the necessary
>zooing I get a bad crc message. Getting all 9 parts back is a lengthy
>and boring experience, so if you've got it and it works.....
>	Cheers,
>
>--
>#  J.Gold                            |    mapjilg@uk.ac.bath.gdr               #
>#  University of Bath , UK           |    jilg@uk.ac.bath.maths                #

I am having the same problem with Xlisp2.0 -- I get it as compressed and
uuencoded -- and I've tried from 2 different sites.  And in fact the two
xlisp.zoo files differed when I did a unix cmp on them, but both gave a
crc error when I tried zoo -extract xlisp.zoo (but all of the example
.lsp files did unzoo correctly.

--------
Phil Morris (pmorris@dgi0.bbn.com)
Disclaimer: ME? I'm only a non-smoking cat; can't believe a word I meow.

martens@carnation.cis.ohio-state.edu (Jeff Martens) (02/27/90)

In article <12205@baldrick.udel.EDU> pmorris@bbn.com (phil morris) writes:

>I am having the same problem with Xlisp2.0 -- I get it as compressed and
>uuencoded -- and I've tried from 2 different sites.  And in fact the two
>xlisp.zoo files differed when I did a unix cmp on them, but both gave a
>crc error when I tried zoo -extract xlisp.zoo (but all of the example
>.lsp files did unzoo correctly.

Make sure that you put ftp into binary mode before you start your
transfer.

-=-
-- Jeff (martens@cis.ohio-state.edu)

With the rate of change in Europe, and the likelihood of NFL expansion,
will we soon see the Houston Oilers play the Kalingrad Eulers?