[comp.sys.amiga] FishXref-320

jwhitman@STL-06SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Jerry Whitman) (03/01/90)

It is that time again!

Fred Fish has added two more releases to his library since the last
distribution of the FishXref, so it is now time for an updated FishXref!

FishXref-320 is now at xanth (128.82.8.1) in the path amiga/fishxref-320.zoo.

For those folks who do not have FTP access and have asked to be on my
distribution list - you should have gotten your copy last week.  Any one on
the distribution who did not see it please let me know and I will try to
rectify the situation!

FishCon-300 now includes the 'Contents' files for disks 300 - 320.  It has
been sent to xanth at amiga/incoming, but Tad Guy has not yet had the
opporunity to move it to amiga/fishcon/.  The copy currently in fishcon/
is the previous edition.  By the looks of xanths /incoming/ I would say
Guy has his hands full, so please be patient.  If you are really in a
hurry you could get the copy from incoming, but you do so at your own risk.

With each release I get a few requests for copies of the FishXref.  I will
be more than happy to E-mail it for those who DO NOT have access to FTP,
and if they request it, I will add them to the distribution list.  If you
do have FTP access to xanth, then please do not consume your time and mine
and net bandwidth to request your own 'personal' copy.

Regards, Jerry Whitman - keeper of the FishXref and FishCon

jwhitman@STL-06SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Jerry Whitman) (03/02/90)

I sent this a couple days ago and it bounced due to a time-out failure,
soooooo.....here we go again!

Regards, Jerry Whitman

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date:     Wed, 28 Feb 90 13:52:59 CST
From:     Jerry Whitman  <jwhitman@stl-06sima>
To:       comp-sys-amiga@ucbvax.berkeley.edu,
          Tad Guy <tadguy@xanth.cs.odu.edu>
cc:       jwhitman@STL-06SIMA
Subject:  FishXref-320

----- End of forwarded messages

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (03/02/90)

In article <9003010325.AA24799@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> jwhitman@STL-06SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Jerry Whitman) writes:
> FishCon-300 now includes the 'Contents' files for disks 300 - 320.  It has
> been sent to xanth at amiga/incoming, but Tad Guy has not yet had the
> opporunity to move it to amiga/fishcon/.

The current version is now in /amiga/fishcon.
	...tad