[comp.sys.amiga] Is there an FTP site for Fish 301+?E}

grx1042@uoft02.utoledo.edu (Steve Snodgrass) (02/26/90)

I know this topic has been beaten to death on the net, but I'm going to ask
again - is there an ftp site with Fish disks 301+ online?  If so, post it so
everyone will know.  I really want several things available on these, like
LHWarp V1.21.  Thanks!

/\=======================================================================/\
\/ Reality: Steve Snodgrass  |"Volts embodied intent, and Amps were the  \/
/\  -^-^- Cyberspace -^-^-   | runners who carried out those intentions, /\
\/ GRX1042@uoft02.utoledo.edu| against the Ohms." -Gregory Benford, ToL  \/
/\ GRX1042@uoft02.BITNET     | Sleep is a luxury, spare time a myth. -me /\
\/ uoft02::GRX1042 (DECnet)  | Recumbent Amigas - the only way to hack.  \/

doc@crash.cts.com (Mitch Evans) (03/05/90)

In article <7.25e87926@uoft02.utoledo.edu> grx1042@uoft02.utoledo.edu (Steve Snodgrass) writes:
>I know this topic has been beaten to death on the net, but I'm going to ask
>again - is there an ftp site with Fish disks 301+ online?  If so, post it so
>everyone will know.  I really want several things available on these, like
>LHWarp V1.21.  Thanks!
>
>/\=======================================================================/\
>\/ Reality: Steve Snodgrass  |"Volts embodied intent, and Amps were the  \/
>/\  -^-^- Cyberspace -^-^-   | runners who carried out those intentions, /\
>\/ GRX1042@uoft02.utoledo.edu| against the Ohms." -Gregory Benford, ToL  \/
>/\ GRX1042@uoft02.BITNET     | Sleep is a luxury, spare time a myth. -me /\
>\/ uoft02::GRX1042 (DECnet)  | Recumbent Amigas - the only way to hack.  \/

Yep...

   Try 128.174.73.105 -- you'll find them there.

ARPA:     crash!doc@nosc.mil
INET:     doc@crash.CTS.COM

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me...