[comp.sys.amiga] 2091-40

commike@procyon.cs.buffalo.edu (Alan Commike ) (03/08/90)

Does anyone know if Commodore is shipping any 2091-40 packages? I ordered
my hard drive about a month ago through the educational discount program.
At that time my dealer said he'd been out of stock for almost 2 months.

He has a few 2000HD's but won't take a drive out and make it a plain
2000.

Spring Break (it's still C O L D here) is coming up, i could even take
a road trip to West Chester to get one! :)

	...alan

internet: commike@cs.buffalo.edu |
bitnet: commike%cs.buffalo.edu@ubvm.bitnet |
uucp:  ..!{watmath,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!cs.buffalo.edu!commike
Real-Life: Alan Commike - SUNY @ Buffalo, Buffalo NY

Q: How many computer scientists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: It's undecidable!

terry@helios.ucsc.edu (Terry Ricketts) (03/09/90)

In article <19071@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> commike@procyon.cs.buffalo.edu (Alan Commike ) writes:

>Does anyone know if Commodore is shipping any 2091-40 packages? I ordered
>my hard drive about a month ago through the educational discount program.

     They must be. A friend ordered a system on the educational discount about
3 weeks ago & got his system 2 weeks ago. I ordered one a few days later & it
came in last week. The AT bridge card just came in for it this week. Both
systems have the 2091-40 cards in place.
				Terry