[comp.sys.amiga] A-max - no drive... or the flame has no brains!

4223_5266@uwovax.uwo.ca (03/11/90)

In article <kZyHgg600WB41ApXQJ@andrew.cmu.edu>, sk2x+@andrew.cmu.edu (Sun Kun Kim) writes:
>> *flame on*
>
> You asked for information and not a useless flame??  For your information,
> a repost to your original post or e-mailing was NOT a good idea.  You goofed
> AGAIN.  So, your friend lent you a COPY of his A-Max and you want to know
> how to use A-Max without a MAC drive??  Let's backup a little and start over!
> Just HOW are you planning to RUN A-Max without A-Max HARDWARE???(such as apple
> roms)  Unless Readysoft released a NEW version with the apple roms copied
> onto a disk(without the public and APPLE not knowing), I think it is SAFE to
> conclude that YOU HAVE a pirated version.(perhaps your friend doesn't even
> exist!)  So was this a USELESS flame??  Was I wrong in concluding that YOU
> have a pirated copy?  I think NOT.  I WOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE
> YOU REPLY(OR FLAME) TO THIS POST!
>
> *flame off*
>
> 'Nuff said.
>

>                                          Sun...

It would probably help if you read what he wrote and what you quoted.

He never asked how he could run AMAX without that AMAX hardware and MAC ROM's,
all he asked was how to run AMAX without a MAC DRIVE.  I was under the
impression that my AMAX program and hardware worked fine without a mac drive
plugged in.  I guess it doesn't really work!