[comp.sys.amiga] POPCLI -- Where's the path?

laba-1ei@web-2d.berkeley.edu (Joseph Chung) (03/05/90)

I apologize if someone has raised this question before.

When I start my POPCLI-III using the hot-key combo (Commodore-ESC), the new
shell seems to have forgotten the search path that I had assigned in my
startup-sequence, before LoadWB.

However, when I load the shell normally, from the WB icon, the path is still
there.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks all

-jc 		laba-1ei@web.berkeley.edu

= You can't win......You can't break even....You can't even quit the game!=

walker@sas.UUCP (Doug Walker) (03/13/90)

In article <1990Mar5.080749.15605@agate.berkeley.edu> laba-1ei@web-2d (Joseph Chung) writes:
>When I start my POPCLI-III using the hot-key combo (Commodore-ESC), the new
>shell seems to have forgotten the search path that I had assigned in my
>startup-sequence, before LoadWB.

Get POPCLI IV.  It fixes this problem.  Or simply put your PATH command
in your shell-startup file in s:.

  *****
=*|_o_o|\\=====Doug Walker, Software Distiller====== BBS: (919)382-8265 =
 *|. o.| ||                                NOTE NEW BBS NUMBER!^^^^^^^^
  | o  |//     Got mole problems?  Call Avogadro: 602-1023!
  ======
usenet: ...mcnc!rti!sas!walker   plink: dwalker  bix: djwalker