[comp.sys.amiga] Converting Sculpt --> DigiVi

kamal.syed@f480.n250.z1.fidonet.org (kamal syed) (03/13/90)

Hi all.  I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a program that
will, or knows how to, convert from Sculpt R,G,B files to (preferably)
DigiView RGB format, or to 24-bit IFF format?  I have tried using
ImageLink, but it allows you to specify only one filename for an input
file, and when tracing from Sculpt 4D, I saved three seperate data files
for each of the red, green, and blue data.  I rendered in 24bitplane
mode, 720x480, 10x10 ratio...This was the first time I've attempted to
do this, so I'm still a bit confused...

        Kamal Syed

--- Paragon v2.04
 * Origin: SpeCorps -- Home of The Stainless Steel Rat! (1:250/480)