[comp.sys.amiga] 1000 trade-up information wanted.

4223_5105@uwovax.uwo.ca (03/08/90)

I have a question about the 1000 + cash = 2000 computer.

Someone posted that all that was required was the keyboard
from the 1000.  Could someone please confirm this for me?

If this is so, is anyone that has taken advantage of this
offer want to sell me the rest of their Amiga 1000 really
cheap?

john macdonald

amiga@uwo.ca   amiga@uwovax.bitnet  vectrex@ria.uucp
.
.
.

userBARD@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Barry Ard) (03/09/90)

In article <5228.25f502d6@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 4223_5105@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
>I have a question about the 1000 + cash = 2000 computer.
>
>Someone posted that all that was required was the keyboard
>from the 1000.  Could someone please confirm this for me?
>
>If this is so, is anyone that has taken advantage of this
>offer want to sell me the rest of their Amiga 1000 really
>cheap?
>
>john macdonald
>
>amiga@uwo.ca   amiga@uwovax.bitnet  vectrex@ria.uucp
>.
I just traded my 1000 for a 2000HD and had to give everything the
1000 originally came with, including the box.
Barry Ard                     |     usenet:   ..!alberta!uqv-mts!userbard
University Computing Systems  |     inet:     userbard@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
University of Alberta         |     bitnet:   userbard@ualtamts.bitnet
Edmonton, Alberta             |               bard@ualtavm

cliffc@rice.edu (Clifford Noel Click) (03/09/90)

I have an Amiga 1000, Hurricane '020 + 68881, 2M ram, Supra 40M drive
which I wish to trade for an Amiga 2000 (I'll add cash as needed) or
I'll sell to the highest bidder (and then by an 2000).

If interested please email me at:  cliffc@snowy.rice.edu
or call (713) 794-0833.

Thanx,
Cliff

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (03/10/90)

In article <956@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA> userBARD@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Barry Ard) writes:
|In article <5228.25f502d6@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 4223_5105@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
|>I have a question about the 1000 + cash = 2000 computer.
|>
|>Someone posted that all that was required was the keyboard
|>from the 1000.  Could someone please confirm this for me?
|>
|>If this is so, is anyone that has taken advantage of this
|>offer want to sell me the rest of their Amiga 1000 really
|>cheap?
|>
|>john macdonald
|>
|>amiga@uwo.ca   amiga@uwovax.bitnet  vectrex@ria.uucp
|>.
|I just traded my 1000 for a 2000HD and had to give everything the
|1000 originally came with, including the box.

	The deal in Canada is different than
	that in the US. Here they do require
	the entire machine, and the discount
	is off the list price...

--
  (__)	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario
w \@@/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

mshaver@pyrhard2 (Matthew Shaver) (03/13/90)

When the previous trade in deal was in effect I did a
trade-in-buy-back so I still have my 1000.  Does that prohibit me from
participating in the current trade-in deal.  If not I might consider
doing that but I will probably get a rejuvenator.