[comp.sys.amiga] Rumour Mill

840445m@aucs.uucp (Alan McKay) (03/14/90)

In article <2504.25fc556a@wums.wustl.edu> fineberg_c@wums.wustl.edu writes:
>What does it mean when Dave Haynie decides to sell a fairly nice 2000
>system cheap?
>	Charlie Fineberg	fineberg_c@wums.wustl.edu

Just to start the rumour mill grinding, I think it means he is taking home
an Amiga 3000, especially since he just posted a message comparing the speed
of an Amiga 3000 (yes, that is correct) with a very fast 386-387 machine.

grind, grind, growl ... :-)
--
+ Alan W. McKay       +  VOICE: (902) 542-1565                        +
+ Acadia University   +  "Courage my friend, it is not yet too late   +