[comp.sys.amiga] Dnet Unix SourceSNeeded

maxc0825@ucselx.sdsu.edu (Mitchell M. Evans) (03/16/90)

Howdy!

	Per the Dnet documentation, I looked on ucsvax.berkeley.edu in
the pub/amiga directory for the Unix source code for Dnet and couldn't
find it.  I'd like to get it...any help finding where the source is
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

						Mitch

.

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
						Albert Einstein

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (03/16/90)

In article <1990Mar16.070127.2482@ucselx.sdsu.edu> maxc0825@ucselx.sdsu.edu (Mitchell M. Evans) writes:
> Per the Dnet documentation, I looked on ucsvax.berkeley.edu in the
> pub/amiga directory for the Unix source code for Dnet and couldn't
> find it.

That should be ``ucbvax.berkeley.edu''.  The UNIX source is there in the
dnet.zoo file along with the Amiga source and Amiga binaries.  DNet is
also likely to appear in comp.sources/binaries.amiga soon...

	...tad