[comp.sys.amiga] Fat Angus data sheets

cah@cs.bham.ac.uk (Ceri Hopkins <HopkinsCA>) (03/14/90)

I am looking for anyone who has a copy of Commodore's Technical Reference
Manual. I require the data sheets on 'I.C Fat Angus' for a project I am
working on. If anyone could help please contact me as soon as possible.

Telephone 021 772 6556 and ask for Steve
or alternatively use peterssj@kirk.aston.ac.uk

Set as a favour by...--
Ceri Hopkins
Dept. of Computer Science                         cah@uk.ac.bham.cs
University of Birmingham			  Tel. +44-21-414-3708

dcr3567@ultb.isc.rit.edu (D.C. Richardson) (03/16/90)

In article <936@christopher-robin.cs.bham.ac.uk> peterssj@Kirk.Aston.Ac.UK writes:
>I am looking for anyone who has a copy of Commodore's Technical Reference
>Manual. I require the data sheets on 'I.C Fat Angus' for a project I am

On a semi-related note:  I'm thinking about getting the Fatter Agnus (IO
I wwanna be prepared Smithwick!! :)  But should I wait at this late
stage of the game to get the complete upgrade package??  Would it be
cheaper?  (I'm, as usual, quite strapped for cash)  $100 for one LSI
chip is also quite an overcharge, IMHO.

-Dan

--
Daniel C. Richardson
Rochester Institute Of Technology     /    Mechanical Engineering Dept.