[comp.sys.amiga] Sound Transfer to Mac?

gt4662b@prism.gatech.EDU (BRANHAM,JOSEPH FRANKLIN) (03/16/90)

Does anyone know of a program to take IFF, SONIX, or other sounds and
convert them to A Macintosh sound format?

I want to torture my boss :-)

--
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
<  FRANK BRANHAM                      | "I exist; therefore I am."             >

thomas@eklektik.UUCP (/dev/tty000) (03/18/90)

In article <7121@hydra.gatech.EDU> gt4662b@prism.gatech.EDU (BRANHAM,JOSEPH FRANKLIN) writes:

>Does anyone know of a program to take IFF, SONIX, or other sounds and
>convert them to A Macintosh sound format?
>
>I want to torture my boss :-)
>

>--
><  FRANK BRANHAM   >

Yes, I have found a program called SoundConvert that will allow you to convert
Mac <--> Amiga, Amiga <--> Mac, Amiga <--> ST.  It is a public domain program
written by a gentleman by the name of Greg Dunlap.

--
         ____
        / / /  Amiga 1000  | Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz  -  Sirius Software