[comp.sys.amiga] Is there a mailing list for comp.{binaries,sources}.amiga?

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (03/17/90)

My site here doesn't pull in every Usenet newsgroup.  Of interest,
comp.{binaries,sources}.amiga are missing.  Are there mailing lists for
these two groups?  Or do I have to resort to occaisional polling of ftp
sites that archive them?

--
---------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Negative numbers are numbers that just don't have  | Steve King  (708) 991-8056

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (03/19/90)

In article <1717@grape3.UUCP> king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) writes:
> My site here doesn't pull in every Usenet newsgroup.  Of interest,
> comp.{binaries,sources}.amiga are missing.  Are there mailing lists for
> these two groups?

First, you site may not allow the reception of those groups because of
some policy.  For your own sake, check with your system administrator
before you attempt to receive those groups directly to your account.

There is a BITNET redistribution of comp.sources.amiga/comp.binaries.amiga
located at <amiga-l@uregina1.bitnet> (managed by Jonathan Crone
<CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET>).  I don't know if he can feed non-BITNET sites,
though.

	...tad