[comp.sys.amiga] Where is Commodore's Logo?

dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com (David White) (03/19/90)

Has anybody seen Logo on the shelves yet?  I called a couple of mail order
places without any luck.  When I called my local dealer, it was news to
them too.  Is it available yet?  If so, where is it?  Thanks in advance.

Dave White

UUCP: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite
ARPA: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite@nosc.mil
INET: dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com

swarren@convex.com (Steve Warren) (03/19/90)

In article <1874@crash.cts.com> dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com (David White) writes:

>Has anybody seen Logo on the shelves yet?  I called a couple of mail order
>places without any luck.  When I called my local dealer, it was news to
>them too.  Is it available yet?  If so, where is it?  Thanks in advance.

It is sitting on the shelves at Amazing Computers' store here in
North Dallas.

--
--Steve
	  {uunet,sun}!convex!swarren; swarren@convex.COM

cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) (03/20/90)

In article <1874@crash.cts.com> dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com (David White) writes:
>Has anybody seen Logo on the shelves yet?  I called a couple of mail order
>places without any luck.  When I called my local dealer, it was news to
>them too.  Is it available yet?  If so, where is it?  Thanks in advance.

HT Electronics in Sunnyvale had it in stock last time I checked.
(408) 737-0900.

--Chuck McManis
uucp: {anywhere}!sun!cmcmanis   BIX: cmcmanis  Internet: cmcmanis@Eng.Sun.COM
"If it didn't have bones in it, it wouldn't be crunchy now would it?!"

teece@uvicctr.UVic.CA.UUCP (teece) (03/21/90)

> Has anybody seen Logo on the shelves yet?  I called a couple of mail order
> places without any luck.  When I called my local dealer, it was news to
> them too.  Is it available yet?  If so, where is it?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Dave White
>
> UUCP: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite
> ARPA: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite@nosc.mil
> INET: dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com

It is definitely available in Canada. I tried it out one day about a month ago
at Moebius Computers here in Victoria. If you can't find it closer to home, let
me know and I will email (to avoid flames about commercial content or whatever)
a complete address. I have no connection with Moebius, except as a VERY happy
customer etc.