[comp.sys.amiga] RexxArpLib.library

dlcogswe@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Dan Cogswell) (03/16/90)

Quick questions: (1)  What's the latest version of RexxArpLib.library??  I'm
using V2.0 that I got off a Fish disk but (2) why can't I use any
functions from this lib even though it gets loaded correctly, etc?  I can
access all functions of RexxSupport.library using similar code.

HELP!!!!!
--
Dan Cogswell                         | If *ONE MORE*    | Disclaimer:
(313)625-3234                        | person makes     | My employer agrees

waggoner@dtg.nsc.com (Mark Waggoner) (03/21/90)

In article <375@vela.acs.oakland.edu> dlcogswe@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Dan Cogswell) writes:
>Quick questions: (1)  What's the latest version of RexxArpLib.library??  I'm
>using V2.0 that I got off a Fish disk but (2) why can't I use any
>functions from this lib even though it gets loaded correctly, etc?  I can
>access all functions of RexxSupport.library using similar code.

Make sure you have the 'screenshare.library' in your libs directory as
well as the rexxarplib.library.  rexxarplib uses this library, but the
documentation doesn't say much, if anything, about it.

--
Mark Waggoner  Santa Clara, CA    (408) 721-6306         waggoner@dtg.nsc.com
 Unofficially representing National Semiconductor Local Area Networks Group