[comp.sys.amiga] Ultima VI...Amiga Release Date

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (03/28/90)

     For all of those intersted, my local Electronic Boutique's store
said a release date for the Amiga version of Ultima VI is October.
That's all.

-Steve M. Suhy

jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Jimmy Chan) (03/28/90)

In article <23126@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) writes:

>     For all of those intersted, my local Electronic Boutique's store
>said a release date for the Amiga version of Ultima VI is October.
>That's all.
>
>-Steve M. Suhy

What happened to Ultima V?  I have Ultima IV but haven't seen Ultima V yet.

A friend gave me his Ultima IV since he hasn't gotten his A500 yet but
bought the software...8-)..

    //  ||   Hardware : A2000, 3 megs, 2 internal 3 1/2" drives
\\ //   ||   Future Purchases : SCSI Controller, 40-60 meg harddrives, A3000
 \X/	||   jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu or jimmy@uhccux.bitnet