[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Labs

TEETER@admin.humberc.on.ca (Doug Teeter) (03/28/90)

I'd like to gather some information on what is available for setting
up an Amiga Lab in an educational environment.  What's kind of networking
hardware/software is there?  What are they being used for in existing
Amiga Labs?    Please EMail me any information you can provide.

Many thanks in advance.

Doug Teeter                   TEETER@HUMBER.BITNET
Computing Services            teeter@humvax.UUCP
Humber College

mikel@cbmvax.commodore.com (Mike Levin - Ed Marketing) (03/29/90)

In article <15247@snow-white.udel.EDU> TEETER@admin.humberc.on.ca (Doug Teeter) writes:

>I'd like to gather some information on what is available for setting
>up an Amiga Lab in an educational environment.  What's kind of networking
>hardware/software is there?  What are they being used for in existing
>Amiga Labs?    Please EMail me any information you can provide.
>

>Many thanks in advance.
>

>Doug Teeter                   TEETER@HUMBER.BITNET
>Computing Services            teeter@humvax.UUCP
>Humber College

This is Michael Levin. I would appreciate if you carbon copied this information
over to me also or post it on comp.sys.amiga for everyone. Amiga labs are surely
of interest to everyone.

-- Michael Levin  mikel@cbmvax.commodore.com