[comp.sys.amiga] FBM package corrupt

root@kunivv1.sci.kun.nl (Privileged Account) (03/29/90)

Recently I received the FBM-package (16 parts, zuu-format.)
I tried several times to concatenate these files to one zuu-file
and then create the zoo-file from it. This was no problem (no errors).
But when I tried to list or extract files from the zoo-archive,
zoo told me the archive was corrupt. I tried to trace it, and it
seems that the parts 11 upto 14 of the archive were received with errors.
As I don't have FTP-access, what should I do? Could anyone mail me the
parts? (Am I the only one with these problems?)
I've never had problems with zoo-files before.

                       Freddy Aries
                       University of Nijmegen
               E-mail: ttn14@erato.cs.kun.nl

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (03/29/90)

In article <1245@kunivv1.sci.kun.nl> root@kunivv1.sci.kun.nl (Privileged Account) writes:
> But when I tried to list or extract files from the zoo-archive,
> zoo told me the archive was corrupt.

Did you spell the filename out completely (ie, ``fbm-0.9.zoo'' instead
of just ``fbm-0.9'').  This makes a difference to zoo...

> As I don't have FTP-access, what should I do?

Send a help message to ``bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu'' and you can
retrieve them from xanth.cs.odu.edu that way.

	...tad