[comp.sys.amiga] Lattice phone number

qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Tony Hutson) (02/28/90)

I just called Lattice and they are going to send me my 5.05 update.
They said it would take about a week and a half.  Someone requested
Lattice's number so I have listed them below.

Main Phone: (312) 916-1600
Sales: 1 (800) 533-3577        /* I called this one */
Technical Support: (312) 916-1100
Lattice BBS: (312) 916-1200

You need to have your serial number available when you call.

                     Tony Hutson

+ Dwayne (Tony) Hutson        +++   Phoenix Commodore Computer Group   +
+ qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu    +++   90 Shadybrook Heights              +
+                             +++   Greenwood, IN, 46142               +
+ Vice President              +++   BBS (317) 882-7802       24 Hrs.   +

840445m@aucs.uucp (Alan McKay) (03/01/90)

In article <7922@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Tony Hutson) writes:
>I just called Lattice and they are going to send me my 5.05 update.
>They said it would take about a week and a half.  Someone requested
>Lattice's number so I have listed them below.
>
>Main Phone: (312) 916-1600
>Sales: 1 (800) 533-3577        /* I called this one */
>Technical Support: (312) 916-1100
>Lattice BBS: (312) 916-1200
>
>You need to have your serial number available when you call.
>
>                     Tony Hutson

Does anyone know if I can log onto the BBS and leave my serial number
and have them send me the upgrade that way??

chrisl@caen.engin.umich.edu (Chris Lang) (03/01/90)

In article <7922@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Tony Hutson) writes:
>I just called Lattice and they are going to send me my 5.05 update.
>They said it would take about a week and a half.  Someone requested
>Lattice's number so I have listed them below.
>
>Main Phone: (312) 916-1600
>Sales: 1 (800) 533-3577        /* I called this one */
>Technical Support: (312) 916-1100
>Lattice BBS: (312) 916-1200

One thing to note is that the new area code is 708, rather than 312.  If you
use the 800 number, of course, it doesn't matter, but it one day will for the
others.

 -Chris
Chris Lang    University of Michigan, College of Engineering
home: 4622 Bursley             work: National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
      Ann Arbor, MI  48109           900 Victors Way, Suite 226
      (313) 763-1832                 Ann Arbor, MI  48108
chrisl@caen.engin.umich.edu          (313) 995-0300
"I hate quotations.  Tell me what you know."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson

rickf@pnet01.cts.com (Rick Flower) (03/02/90)

qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Tony Hutson) writes:
>>I just called Lattice and they are going to send me my 5.05 update.
>>They said it would take about a week and a half.  Someone requested
>>Lattice's number so I have listed them below.
>>
>>Main Phone: (312) 916-1600
>>Sales: 1 (800) 533-3577        /* I called this one */
>>Technical Support: (312) 916-1100
>>Lattice BBS: (312) 916-1200
>>
>>You need to have your serial number available when you call.
>>
>>                     Tony Hutson

Well, I called up Lattice's BBS and downloaded the entire version 5.05 update
file (around 250k in size) and found that it wouldn't patch my version (which
I was having problems with for some reason beyond description).. So, I called
up Lattice this morning and after a little explaining (Carlotta was going to
put up the problem files on the board for me to D/L) they decided to just send
me the entire set of disks for 5.05... Pretty cool if you ask me.. (I had
problems with updating LMK from 5.02 to 5.04 and having it still work)..  I
suspect if that had been some "other" company, they would have at LEAST asked
me to send back my original disks first!  I quite happy with Lattice's support
system there!  Nice and Quick and to the point!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rickf
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rickf@nosc.mil
INET: rickf@pnet01.cts.com

mab@druwy.ATT.COM (Alan Bland) (03/02/90)

In article <1990Feb28.200927.9946@aucs.uucp> 840445m@aucs.UUCP (Alan McKay) writes:
>Does anyone know if I can log onto the BBS and leave my serial number
>and have them send me the upgrade that way??

You can log in and ask ... if you sent in your warranty card, you probably
can.  You can also download the 5.05 upgrade direct from the BBS, if you've
sent in that warranty card.
--
-- Alan Bland
-- att!druwy!mab == mab@druwy.ATT.COM

ianr@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Ian ROWLANDS) (03/08/90)

In article <7922@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Tony Hutson) writes:
>I just called Lattice and they are going to send me my 5.05 update.
>They said it would take about a week and a half.  Someone requested
>Lattice's number so I have listed them below.
[numbers and other stuff deleted]

	That's nice. Do you have ANY idea about poor people like us who would go
bankrupt while put on hold (i.e overseas people, like Australia) when they
are likely to send updates out elsewhere? Alternatively, does anybody else
know? I'm still waiting for my bloody 5.04 update, so I am ever likely to
receive the 5.05 one this century?
(Sorry if this sounds like a whinge - I've only just bought the compiler, and
have heard good things about Lattice, and have seen little to see any of
those good comments affect me.)

			Ian
)

Ian Rowlands                      | (Funny quote - open to suggestions)
Dept. of Electrical Engineering   |
University of Melbourne           | also new alternative address to 7/90
Email :- ianr@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au | ianr@munmurra.cs.mu.oz.au

tcrevier@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (The Guy With Blue Hair) (03/30/90)

Does any one have Lattice's phone number?  I got mail
(thanks) about them having an educational discount for their
C compiler, but apparently you need to contact them.  If you have
their number, mail it to me, or post it.

 Thanx,
  tcrevier@jarthur.claremont.edu
  "The Man with Blue Hair"