[comp.sys.amiga] MS9380S Mountlist

jones@uv4.eglin.af.mil (Calvin Jones, III) (03/30/90)

sequent!rjk@uunet.UU.NET (Robert Kelley) writes:

> Subject: Miniscribe 9380S Mountlist entry?
>
> I gather you're using one; I just bought one from CSC for about $1k.
> If you happen to have the relevant Mountlist entry, I'd appreciate it.

Normally, I'd reply via E-Mail, but I can't reach you that way.  Here's
a couple of entries for the first and last partitions on my drive.  I'm
running it on a C-Ltd non-Kronos controller, and have 2 Meg of fast ram,
512K of chip.

 DH0:   Device = CLtd.device
        FileSystem = L:Fastfilesystem
        DosType = 0x444F5301
        Unit = 1000
        StackSize = 4000
        Surfaces = 15
        Flags = 0
        BlocksPerTrack = 36
        Reserved = 2
        Interleave = 0
        LowCyl = 0
        HighCyl = 49
        Buffers = 5
        GlobVec = -1
        BufMemType = 1
        Mount = 1
#

[Many partitions deleted to save net bandwidth...]

 DH4:   Device = CLtd.device
        FileSystem = L:Fastfilesystem
        DosType = 0x444F5301
        Unit = 1000
        StackSize = 4000
        Surfaces = 15
        Flags = 0
        BlocksPerTrack = 36
        Reserved = 2
        Interleave = 0
        LowCyl = 1014
        HighCyl = 1223
        Buffers = 5
        GlobVec = -1
        BufMemType = 1
        Mount = 1
#

The largest partitions I use are about 110Meg each, and the small ones
get as small as 750K.

Hope this helps!

   --- Cal
   //  Cal Jones - Internet:  <Jones@UV4.Eglin.AF.Mil>
 \X/               BBS:  904-243-6219  1200-9600HST  340Meg, all Amiga
                         Single Tasking?    *JUST SAY NO!!!*