[comp.sys.amiga] VD0: Where?

pfaff@mercury.asd.contel.com (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) (03/29/90)

I'm looking for the virtual disk drive VD0:  I assume that this is
in the public domain, but it's not on the fish or the CPCUG disks.
Does anybody know if there is an ftp site somewhere that has this?

Ray Pfaff
pfaff@europa.asd.contel.com

dave@cs.arizona.edu (David P. Schaumann) (03/30/90)

In article <15359@snow-white.udel.EDU>, pfaff@mercury.asd.contel.com (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) writes:
> I'm looking for the virtual disk drive VD0:  I assume that this is
> in the public domain, but it's not on the fish or the CPCUG disks.
> Does anybody know if there is an ftp site somewhere that has this?
>
> Ray Pfaff
> pfaff@europa.asd.contel.com

VD0 is on Fish Disk #241.  I had the same trouble finding it until I found
out it is distributed under the name "ASDG.rrd".

Dave Schaumann
dave@cs.arizona.edu