[comp.sys.amiga] Lattice: CPR

farren@well.sf.ca.us (Mike Farren) (04/08/90)

jea@merlin.cvs.rochester.edu (Joanne Albano) writes:
>Could someone who uses Lattice CPR give me a clue
>about how to display float variables?
>When I type:
>>display floatvar
>my amiga freezes up on the spot without a solong from Gomf or a guru message.

Make sure that your Lattice system has been updated to at least the 5.04a
level - actually, go for 5.05, now that it's available.  There was a known
bug, since fixed, in CPR with regard to displaying floats.  You can find
the 5.05 update on the Lattice BBS system - (708)916-1200.  The 5.04
update was sent by Lattice to all registered users, and if you haven't gotten
it, call their Technical Support number - (708)916-1100.
--
Mike Farren 				     farren@well.sf.ca.usa