[comp.sys.amiga] How 'bout porting this one, Somebody?

victor@dean.Berkeley.EDU (=Victor Brueggemann) (04/08/90)

Are there any C programmers out there looking for a project? Here's one that
is beyond my talent at the moment, that I'd like to see.
The game Moria has gone through a major revision, which includes separation
of machine-dependant code, among other things. Anyone wanna tackle this one?
What follows is an excerpt from correspondence between myself and J. Wilson,
one of the major 'Powers that Be' behind the game Moria.

Followups to rec.games.moria

]From wilson@ernie.Berkeley.EDU Sun Apr  1 13:37:31 1990
]Date: Sun, 1 Apr 90 14:38:31 -0700
]From: wilson@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (James E. Wilson)
]To: victor@dean.berkeley.edu
]Subject: Re: Moria, anyone?
]
]]Is there any chance at all of an upcoming version of Moria (5.* ?) that has
]]provisions in the source for Amigas, in addition to all the other flavors
]]of machines?
]
]I've never seen any Amiga sources, even though I have asked three different
]people in the past who have worked on an Amiga port.  And so far, no has
]volunteered to try to port umoria 5.x.
]
]I am certainly willing to support the Amiga if someone sends me diffs for it,
]but I can't do the port myself.
]
]Jim
]wilson@ernie.Berkeley.EDU

This is my last sig... Well, comp.sys.amigans, It's been occasionally fun,
sometimes humorous, and continuously speculative, reading your posts.
Did I forget informative? (Hmmm. I'm not sure myself. B) ) Farewell net,
and Happy Computing.		- Victor Brueggemann   CIS:71211,3552
				 (formerly victor@dean.berkeley.edu)