[comp.sys.amiga] Starboard

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (04/09/90)

In article <9003311848.AA05023@bass.cis.ohio-state.edu>, eric_james_chet@CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU writes:
> I was told that Microbotics no longer makes the Starboard II(A1000) adapter
> for the A2000.  Is this true? If so, how can I obtain one?
>
> Eric Chet -- Ohio State -- chet@cis.ohio-state.edu

No, we don't make the adaptor to allow you to use the StarBoard in your 2000
any longer.  We do, however, provide an upgrade.  Call us at (214) 437-5330
and we'll give you all the gory details.  Essentially, you send us your
StarBoard II and some money, and we send you an 8-Up!.  We also provide a
trade in on the memory you have installed on your StarBoard.  Give us a call!
  / "Growing old ain't for sissies!" - Bette Davis   | [- O] Rick Stevens  /
 /   ..uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick                      |   ?                /
<    ..uunet!zardoz!xyclone![sysop|root|rps2]        |   V  (Consulting  <
 \    ..uunet!perigrine!ccicpg!conexch!amoeba2!rps2  |   for MicroBotics) \
  \   75006.1355@compuserve.com                      +---------------------\