[comp.sys.amiga] info on WorldDataBase data files

HARRISME%MEVX01@dupont.com (Michael Harris) (04/08/90)

[]

 I have WorldDataBase off one of the fish disks, I would like to know if
 the 2 missing data files are available by FTP. This would be:

    wdb.2.all
    wdb.1.all

 Thanks for any info......
                                .....Mike

     Michael E. Harris     "If you're not ready          ///
                            to die, you're not          ///
        E.I. Dupont         ready to live."         \\\///
                                                     \XX/
              INET : HARRISME%MEVX01%dupont.com@relay.cs.net

mmaw@sendai.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Muchrip Mesto Atmodjo WIDJAJA) (04/10/90)

HARRISME%MEVX01@dupont.com (Michael Harris) writes:

> I have WorldDataBase off one of the fish disks, I would like to know if
> the 2 missing data files are available by FTP. This would be:

>    wdb.2.all
>    wdb.1.all

> Thanks for any info......
>                                .....Mike

Yeah!  Me Too!  (Don't you hate it when people quote a whole message,
		 & tack on a line like that... sorry... 8-)

-The Xmas Goose (c/o mmaw@munmurra.mu.OZ.AU)