[comp.sys.amiga] Harass MARC BARRETT if he posts crap!

murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (William J. Murphy) (04/06/90)

[ drivle about E-Mailing 5-10 copies of M.Barrett's postings deleted ]

If you want to get rid of the flame wars Mr. Barrett incites, just add his
name to your kill file.  If everyone did this, we'd never read a single
one of his postings thus we'd never have to flame him again.

add this line to your KILL file.
/BARRETT/h:j

Cheers,
--
Bill Murphy                                  | Zaphod, Vell he's just zis
murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu             | guy you know.

barrett@ektools.UUCP (Chris Barrett) (04/10/90)

In article <3417@newton.physics.purdue.edu>, murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (William J. Murphy) writes:
> [ drivle about E-Mailing 5-10 copies of M.Barrett's postings deleted ]
>
> If you want to get rid of the flame wars Mr. Barrett incites, just add his
> name to your kill file.  If everyone did this, we'd never read a single
> one of his postings thus we'd never have to flame him again.
>
> add this line to your KILL file.
> /BARRETT/h:j

	There are a few Mr. Barretts that frequent comp.sys.amiga and
	we don't wish to be excluded with the above command.  Not all
	Barretts are bad.  Sorry for taking up net bandwith with all
	this crap, instead of responding to this stuff simply ignore
	it and don't post more.  We all know what our machines are
	capible of and the problems with them also.  All computer
	manufactures and products have their pluses and minuses.

	Chris
--
		barrett@kodak.com ( Chris Barrett )
		 rochester!kodak!ektools!barrett

murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (William J. Murphy) (04/10/90)

In article <2577@ektools.UUCP> barrett@ektools.UUCP (Chris Barrett) writes:
>In article <3417@newton.physics.purdue.edu>, murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu (William J. Murphy) writes:
>> add this line to your KILL file.
>> /BARRETT/h:j
>
>	There are a few Mr. Barretts that frequent comp.sys.amiga and
>--
>		barrett@kodak.com ( Chris Barrett )

#define ANIMAL_VOICE_ON   /* for you alt.tv.muppets readers */

SORRY!

#define ANIMAL_VOICE_OFF

Chris is entirely correct.  In fact the above entry to the kill file killed
his posting.  To alleviate this try the following, it should be more unique.

/BARRETT%FOREST/h:j

That ought to kill Marc Barret's postings.
My apologies to the rest of you.
Bill