[comp.sys.amiga] Please Mail Me!!

ammrk@swbatl.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) (04/10/90)

Sorry for the waist of band width, however, since my system administrator
changed our system uucp, I haven't gotten any mail.  So as a test, could
anyreading this (if you have time) to a R(eply) and mail me a message.
Thanks, Mike...
  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations MECHANIZATION - SWBT - (The Techies)
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swbatl!slims!ammrk

In article <1311@swbatl.sbc.com>, ammrk@swbatl.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) writes:
> Sorry for the waist of band width, however, since my system administrator
> changed our system uucp, I haven't gotten any mail.  So as a test, could
> anyreading this (if you have time) to a R(eply) and mail me a message.
> Thanks, Mike...
You all can stop now, its working great, and thanks a million!!! Mike...

  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations MECHANIZATION - SWBT - (The Techies)
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swbatl.sbc.com!ammrk

kosma%stc-sun@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (04/11/90)