[comp.sys.amiga] Jack Radigan's Address on the Net

In <10650@netcom.UUCP>, mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) writes:
>Does anyone know if Jack Radigan of JRComm fame is on this net?  I have some
>questions about the scrolling sequences that can be used by JR-Comm.
>I need to know if JR-Comm supports backwards scrolling (from the top down)
>and what control sequences are used to accomplish this.  If your out there
>Jack, the help would be appreciated.

I don't think Jack hangs out on Usenet. He can be reached at:

  76545.201@compuserve.com

-larry

--
Entomology bugs me.

mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) (04/07/90)

Does anyone know if Jack Radigan of JRComm fame is on this net?  I have some
questions about the scrolling sequences that can be used by JR-Comm.
I need to know if JR-Comm supports backwards scrolling (from the top down)
and what control sequences are used to accomplish this.  If your out there
Jack, the help would be appreciated.

   -dave

jimb@faatcrl.UUCP (Jim Burwell) (04/11/90)

mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) writes:

>Does anyone know if Jack Radigan of JRComm fame is on this net?  I have some
>questions about the scrolling sequences that can be used by JR-Comm.
>I need to know if JR-Comm supports backwards scrolling (from the top down)
>and what control sequences are used to accomplish this.  If your out there
>Jack, the help would be appreciated.

.94a emulates IBM-Ansi.  If you can find a good reference to it somewhere,
you'll find that info in there.  Don't know what Jack used.

Jack IS on the net.  He has a shell account on this system.  He can be
reached at this address:

jprad@faatcrl.uucp
	or
...!rutgers!faatcrl!jprad

He doesn't get on here to read his mail much though.  He runs Atlantic Amiga,
a BBS which is on both FIDO and PC-Relay networks (it will soon be on UseNet
when I get him to take the time to set up ufgate on his PC. :-), and when he's
not spending hours hacking on JR-Comm, he's answering endless messages on his
BBS.  I'll have to pester him to log on a little more often.  His mailbox is
getting to full.

>   -dave

C'ya,
Jim