[comp.sys.amiga] Please mail me Zoo

mgemmel@cs.vu.nl (Martin Gemmel) (04/09/90)

Could somebody please MAIL me an unZOOed, uuencoded version
of Zoo ?  Thanks in advance.

M.G.

saify@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (saify.lanewala) (04/11/90)

In article <6260@star.cs.vu.nl>, mgemmel@cs.vu.nl (Martin Gemmel) writes:
> Could somebody please MAIL me an unZOOed, uuencoded version
> of Zoo ?  Thanks in advance.
>
> M.G.

Me too, please.  I've tried several BBSs, but haven't found an
unencoded, uncompressed ARC or ZOO program for the Amy.

Thanks.

Saify Lanewala
... att!attunix!stl

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (04/11/90)

In article <5059@cbnewsl.ATT.COM> saify@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (saify.lanewala) writes:
> In article <6260@star.cs.vu.nl>, mgemmel@cs.vu.nl (Martin Gemmel) writes:
> > Could somebody please MAIL me an unZOOed, uuencoded version
> > of Zoo ?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Me too, please.  I've tried several BBSs, but haven't found an
> unencoded, uncompressed ARC or ZOO program for the Amy.

Sounds like you have lousy BBSs...

The binary itself is available via anonymous ftp from ucbvax.berkeley.edu:

-rw-r--r--  1 1092     tty         41428 Oct 12  1989 pub/amiga/zoo.amiga

If you cannot ftp it, send ``help'' letter to <bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu>..

You really should get the whole Amiga Zoo kit, which is available via
anonymous ftp from xanth.cs.odu.edu:

-rw-rw-r--  1 tadguy   public      73039 Dec 22 17:21 /amiga/zoo-2.00.arc

Of course, this means you'll need Amiga ARC... :-(
	...tad