[comp.sys.amiga] Fish disks through 340

schwager@m.cs.uiuc.edu (04/11/90)

The latest, greatest batch of fish disks are now available on
128.174.73.105  mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu .  We are now complete through ff340.
(combining 128.174.5.59    ux1.cso.uiuc.edu with mrcnext)
Hopefully, this marks the end of our administrative problems with getting
the fish disks  on-line.  You'll know just as soon as Fred announces the
next distribution.  If we don't have that batch up within 4-5 days, then
you'll know we're still having troubles :-(.  Sorry for all the delays and
stuff, I'm about at the end of my rope, too...
-Mike Schwager                             | "April showers bring May flowers
INTERNET:schwager@cs.uiuc.edu              |  but June brings additional
UUCP:{uunet|convex|pur-ee}!uiucdcs!schwager|  savings on cultured freshwater
BITNET:schwager%cs.uiuc.edu@uiucvmd        |  pearls and 14K gold."
University of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci.|	         -Service Merchandise

commike@sunybcs.cs.Buffalo.EDU (Alan Commike ) (04/12/90)

In article <7200195@m.cs.uiuc.edu> schwager@m.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

>The latest, greatest batch of fish disks are now available on
>128.174.73.105  mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu .  We are now complete through ff340.

all but 313 & 314, UUCP and a C compiler...

>-Mike Schwager                             | "April showers bring May flowers

	...alan

internet: commike@cs.buffalo.edu |
bitnet: commike%cs.buffalo.edu@ubvm.bitnet |
uucp:  ..!{watmath,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!cs.buffalo.edu!commike
Real-Life: Alan Commike - SUNY @ Buffalo, Buffalo NY

Q: How many computer scientists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: It's undecidable!

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (04/12/90)

Silly typo.  I guess in my elation my fingers went crazy.  Of course,
I meant "dedication".

-Tom
--
tlimonce@drew.edu      Tom Limoncelli       As seen in USA Today &