[comp.sys.amiga] A1000 Tradein?

wyman@motcid.UUCP (Mark S. Wyman) (04/11/90)

Currently my roommate has an Amiga 1000.  Now, awhile back he
told me that Commodore had a tradein deal.  Give Commodore the 1000
and save $$ on a 2500 (or was it 2000?).  Could someone let me know
if this is still in affect and if so what do I do?   THANKS

clj@rtmvax.UUCP (Chuck Joslin) (04/13/90)

In article <2214@ruby.UUCP> wyman@motcid.UUCP (Mark S. Wyman) writes:
>Currently my roommate has an Amiga 1000.  Now, awhile back he
>told me that Commodore had a tradein deal.  Give Commodore the 1000
>and save $$ on a 2500 (or was it 2000?).  Could someone let me know
>if this is still in affect and if so what do I do?   THANKS

Go to your local dealer. The program is thru 4-30-90 and is good for
trade-in on a 2000, 2000HD or 2500/30.

Prices are A1000 + $999 for a 2000
	   A1000 + $1599 for a 2000HD
	   A1000 + $2999 for a 2500/30

The dealer needs to send in the keyboard to get credit for the trade.
Anything else you can work out is between you and the dealer.

-Chuck
AmiComp BBS (407)366-6336