[comp.sys.amiga] Hash Enterprises?

blech@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Michael Blechner) (04/13/90)

I am in need of an E-mail address or better yet a phone number for
Hash Enterprises or anyone involved with this company.  They are located
in Vancouver, Washington or they used to be.  All references to the number
are the same but this number has been disconnected. Any clues?

Thanx
Mike Blechner

Ps - I need this rather quickly if thats possible. Thanx again.

wayneck@tekig5.PEN.TEK.COM (Wayne C Knapp) (04/13/90)

In article <21400@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU>, blech@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Michael Blechner) writes:
> I am in need of an E-mail address or better yet a phone number for
> Hash Enterprises or anyone involved with this company.  They are located
> in Vancouver, Washington or they used to be.  All references to the number
> are the same but this number has been disconnected. Any clues?

The phone number was changed, it is now (206) 573-9427.  The mail address is
the same and there isn't any E-mail address to Martin.  Ken Bear has an
E-mail address and he is on the net often you you might contact him.  I don't
know his E-mail address off hand.