[comp.sys.amiga] Good amiga game publishers

rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu (Brewski Rogers) (04/11/90)

Hi, my partner and I are working on a video game for the amiga, and would
like to know which software companies that currently support the amiga would
be best for us to submit our game to.

The game is a graphical, scrolling adventure game, and we would prefer
to find a company in california.

thanks a bunch!
------------------------------------------------------          Quantum _\/_
2727 Eel                   Bruce (6502 RULES!) Rogers        |\  Duck  ( 0 0)
Davis, Ca 95616            Quantum Duck Software,           |\ \______/ / \\\
916-756-2684               rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu         |\ <  <     |   \/
"My brain is on fire!"                                       \________/  Quark!

flitter@atisun.dt.navy.mil (Lance Flitter) (04/13/90)

In article <7062@aggie.ucdavis.edu> rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu (Brewski Rogers) writes:
>Hi, my partner and I are working on a video game for the amiga, and would
>like to know which software companies that currently support the amiga would
>be best for us to submit our game to.
>The game is a graphical, scrolling adventure game, and we would prefer
>to find a company in california.

Ever heard of Electronic Arts?