[comp.sys.amiga] Help on making midi cable

kosma%time@stc.lockheed.com (Monty Kosma) (04/13/90)

   From: Toan Hoang <sl195009@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
   Date: 10 Apr 90 19:48:18 GMT

   Does there anyone know how to make a midi cable for the A500?
   A diagram of how and what parts I need would be appreciated?
   Thanks in advance.
   Toan Hoang.

a cable??????? Why not just buy one???????  I was in electronics world here
and they were selling for about $1/foot of cable.

Anyway, midi is just a five pin DIN male to male cable which has jacks
identical an A2000 keyboard jack.

sl195009@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Toan Hoang) (04/14/90)

Sorry, about the heading.  Actually what I meant is as midi *interface*
not a midi cable.  I just got mixed up calling them.  I thought you just
call the *thing* that connect the keyboard and the computer either cable
or interface.
                                                            -Toan Hoang-