[comp.sys.amiga] Lattice C... Thanks!

haphip@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Paradox) (04/15/90)

In article <5776@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> tcrevier@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (The Guy With Blue Hair) writes:
>Thank you all for helping me out with C compilers... I now have the
>number to call Lattice and try to get an educational discount.
>If it works, I will post the details....  Thanks again to all of you who
>sent me mail (there were quite a few...)!
>
>Tom

Please do post your results; I would be very interested in this. I'm not sure
which to get (Manx or Lattice), but I'd hope that I'm able to get a student
discount on either... Is on really better than the other?

--
/          |      haphip@ucscb.ucsc.edu        | I don't care if they've
\         -|-     Sex, Horror and Mass Suicide | already died; that's not