[comp.sys.amiga] Manx 5.0a/b?

klt@utgard.uucp (Ken Thompson) (04/14/90)

I just got Manx 5.0a yesterday. I thought I had read here about 5.0b being
out. Did I just imagine that or is there a 'b' version out? If so, do I have
to order that again (after waiting almost 7 weeks to get it)?

Email to the address in the .sig, not in the header, if you don't wanna post.

Thanks!

klt
        csusac!utgard!pyrgard!klt  (The address in the header is wrong)
	 another in a list of things I claim no responsibility for...

dave@cs.arizona.edu (David P. Schaumann) (04/15/90)

In article <1990Apr13.112810.5102@utgard.uucp>, klt@utgard.uucp (Ken Thompson) writes:
> I just got Manx 5.0a yesterday. I thought I had read here about 5.0b being
> out. Did I just imagine that or is there a 'b' version out? If so, do I have
> to order that again (after waiting almost 7 weeks to get it)?
>
> Email to the address in the .sig, not in the header, if you don't wanna post.
>
> Thanks!

I just conversed (via Manx's BBS) with Mike Spille (the sysop & resident
trouble shooter) on Wed or Thurs (I think) 4/11 or 4/12, asking when 5.0b
would be out.  He said Real Real Real Soon Now.  'Course, he's been saying
that for about a month now... (give or take a "real" at the head :).

I recommend you call the Manx BBS for the latest scoop.  The number is in
the manual.

> klt
> --
>         csusac!utgard!pyrgard!klt  (The address in the header is wrong)
> 	 another in a list of things I claim no responsibility for...

Dave Schaumann		| The mind is a wonderful thing - it begins working at
dave@cs.arizona.edu	| the start of life, and doesn't stop until you get up