[comp.sys.amiga] 2000 Memory

a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) (05/02/90)

In <43769@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, sl195091@silver.ucs.indiana.edu
                                               (Andy Hartman) writes:
>    [...]
>Also, can someone point me in way of cheap ram chips?  I'm not sure
>what type of chips the boards take, but companies to call is a start.

   Here is a list of places you might check:

Semitech                (800)356-3759 or (609)346-9814
BG Micro                (214)271-5546
IC Express              (800)892-8889
Jameco                  (415)592-8097
Chip Merchant           (619)268-4774
PC Connection           (800)243-8088
Unitex                  (800)533-0055 or (714)730-5232
Microprocessors UnLtd.  (918)267-4961
Central Computer Systems (408)241-0185
Fry's Electronics       (408)733-1770
BJS Electronics         (408)748-9762

When ordering, remember to ask about surcharges for credit cards.

  "Chance is the pseudonym of god when he did not want to sign."
                                                -Anatole France
  Harvey Taylor      Meta Media Productions
  uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Harvey_Taylor
  a186@mindlink.UUCP