[comp.sys.amiga] AmiExpo in Chicago

jrw10536@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (05/02/90)

/* Written  3:05 pm  Apr 28, 1990 by qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu in uxa.cso.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */
/* ---------- "AmiExpo in Chicago" ---------- */
Does anyone know when the AmiExpo will be held in Chicago this summer?
I am leaving the net soon so I was hoping to find out.
Also, does anyone know another source to read mail in this group other
than through a University account?

Thanks,  Tony Hutson
	 qhy@mentor.cc.purdue.edu
	 qhy@rock-opera.cc.purdue.edu
/* End of text from uxa.cso.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the dates are June 30th
through July 1st.

-Jon Wahlmann

gunda@cbmehq.UUCP (Gunda O'Neal ESCO) (05/02/90)

In article <46200059@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> jrw10536@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the dates are June 30th
>through July 1st.
>
>-Jon Wahlmann
 See summary !

--
Gunda O'Neal, Assistant
Commodore European Support & Coordination Office (ESCO)

sl195091@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman) (05/03/90)

In article <46200059@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> jrw10536@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>Does anyone know when the AmiExpo will be held in Chicago this summer?
>I am leaving the net soon so I was hoping to find out.
>Also, does anyone know another source to read mail in this group other
>than through a University account?

>Thanks,  Tony Hutson

>Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the dates are June 30th
>through July 1st.
>
>-Jon Wahlmann

You are wrong.  The dates are June 29 - July 1.  The Expo will be at the
Chicago Hyatt.

Pre-registration ends June 15.

* Andy Hartman       | I'd deny half of this crap anyway!|        ///
*   	 	     |  sl195091@silver.ucs.indiana.edu  |   \\\///
*  	   	     |   AMHARTMA@rose.ucs.indiana.edu   |    \XX/