[comp.sys.amiga] Hey, dude, has Bart been digitized & sampled yet?

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (05/03/90)

In article <6369@vax1.acs.udel.EDU> don@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Donald R Lloyd) writes:
> I've been meaning to try to get it to Xanth (how exactly do I go
> about that, anyway?  Is it as simple as connecting via ftp and
> saying "send bart.zoo" ? [after, of course, setting the filetype to
> binary])

Just about.  The actual command is more likely to be ``put bart.zoo''
(this depends on your ftp client software).  Setting binary mode is
vitally important...

> 	BTW, It's Bart saying, "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?"

Great!

Now all I need is a filter to convert 8SVX into uLaw format for my
Sun-4/60...

	...tad