[comp.sys.amiga] Neko

coy@ssc-vax.UUCP (Stephen B Coy) (05/03/90)

In article <8812@becker.UUCP>, bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) writes:
> 	The Melt program is also available for the Amiga,
> 	it's been around for 3-4 years. It was written by
> 	Leo Schwab, Amigoid Extraordinare, and is available
> 	on Fred Fish Disk #66.

Wrong author.  Melt was derived from Leo's program Tilt but was not
written by him.  Check the source.  BTW if you're still playing with
it the code should be changed to open up the new screen behind the
current screen and bring it to front after the copy has taken place.
This will eliminate the slight flicker as the contents of the
original screen are copied to the screen that is "melted".

>   ,u,	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario
> a /i/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
>  `\o\-e	 UUCP: ...!uunet!mnetor!becker!bdb
>  _< /_	 "I still have my phil-os-o-phy" - Meredith Monk

Stephen Coy
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!coy