[comp.sys.amiga] The new stuff that comes with the 3000

dchilds@pikes.Colorado.EDU (David W. Childs) writes:

>This has got to be asked sometime, I know it may start a whole new thread,
>but here goes.

>What has C='s policies been in retroactive upgrades?  What I mean is,
>will people who purchased, say an Amiga 2500/30, say last month, get the
>ECS, or 1.4/2.0, and the Authoring Software if they are released within
>a month or two from the date of purchase, or is it for those who waited to
>buy?

A note: My dealer (computer dealer that is :-) told me that as of
January 1st of this year (1990 for the slow) CBM has extended the
Amiga warranties to 1 FULL YEAR.

I don't remember anything about that on the net, is it true?

The reason I bothered to bring it up in this thread is that I was wondering
if an Amiga is still under warranty, would the upgrade to 2.0 be free?
Or at least for the ECS?

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 2400bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP |                                     | PH: (502) 968-DISK