[comp.sys.amiga] Need unix/like FIND and bourne shell

riley@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Daniel S. Riley) (05/04/90)

In article <MWM.90Apr26103215@raven.pa.dec.com> mwm@raven.pa.dec.com (Mike (Real Amigas have keyboard garages) Meyer) writes:
>Treewalk (which used to be on ucbvax.berkeley.edu for FTP) can be
>found on some BBS's. It's not like unix find, but like unix ftw, which
>is a second-generation version of find that's somewhat more natural
>for C programmers to use.

[describes treewalk, which really is pretty nice...]

>One of these days, I'll get around to sending it to fred fish.....

Sorry Mike, someone beat you to it.  Fish Disk 289.  Fred got it off
BIX.  I would guess that whoever posted it to BIX got it off the
Lattice BBS, but that's just a guess.

Things do get around, don't they...

-Dan Riley (riley@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu, cornell!batcomputer!riley)
-Wilson Lab, Cornell University