From iuvax!mailrus!umich!samsung!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!unix.cis.pitt.edu!dsinc!netnews.upenn.edu!vax1.cc.lehigh.edu!cert.sei.cmu.edu!krvw Thu May  3 20:07:13 EST 1990
Article 2263 of comp.virus:
>From: jwright@cfht.cfht.hawaii.edu (Jim Wright)
Newsgroups: comp.virus
Subject: amiga anti-viral sites
Date: 2 May 90 19:31:07 GMT
Sender: Virus Discussion List <VIRUS-L@LEHIIBM1.BITNET>

# Anti-viral archive sites for the Amiga
# Listing last changed 30 September 1989

cs.hw.ac.uk
	Dave Ferbrache <davidf@cs.hw.ac.uk>
	NIFTP from JANET sites, login as "guest".
	Electronic mail to <info-server@cs.hw.ac.uk>.
	Main access is through mail server.
	The master index for the virus archives can be retrieved as
		request: virus
		topic: index
	The Amiga index for the virus archives can be retrieved as
		request: amiga
		topic: index
	For further details send a message with the text
		help
	The administrative address is <infoadm@cs.hw.ac.uk>

ms.uky.edu
	Sean Casey <sean@ms.uky.edu>
	Access is through anonymous ftp.
	The Amiga anti-viral archives can be found in /pub/amiga/Antivirus.
	The IP address is 128.163.128.6.

uk.ac.lancs.pdsoft
	Steve Jenkins <pdsoft@uk.ac.lancs.pdsoft>
	Service for UK only; no access from BITNET/Internet/UUCP
	Terminals : call lancs.pdsoft, login as "pdsoft", pwd "pdsoft"
	FTP       : call lancs.pdsoft, user "pdsoft", pwd "pdsoft".
	Pull the file "help/basics" for starter info, "micros/index" for index.
	Anti-Viral stuff is held as part of larger micro software collection
	and is not collected into a distinct area.

uxe.cso.uiuc.edu
	Mark Zinzow <markz@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>
	Lionel Hummel <hummel@cs.uiuc.edu>
	The archives are in /amiga/virus.
	There is also a lot of stuff to be found in the Fish collection.
	The IP address is 128.174.5.54.
	Another possible source is uihub.cs.uiuc.edu at 128.174.252.27.
	Check there in /pub/amiga/virus.