[comp.sys.amiga] Authorized Commodore Student Reps

axjjb@acad3.fai.alaska.edu (05/04/90)

Many of the posters about the amiga claim that you can talk to your
Authorized Commodore Student Rep.  Well I am Currently at the
University of Alaska Anchorage and we have no Student Rep.

   I already own an Amiga (upgrading hopefully to a 3000)..and am
interested in how a person can become a Rep.  We could really use one..
I talked to my dealer..but he has had no luck in getting much info about
it.  If any Commodore people can answer..please let me know..
(or the local Amiga Dealer..Best Electronics..)...

Thanks....

                    Joe

drues@cs.iastate.edu (Michael E. Drues) (05/05/90)

axjjb@acad3.fai.alaska.edu writes:
>Many of the posters about the amiga claim that you can talk to your
>Authorized Commodore Student Rep.  Well I am Currently at the
>University of Alaska Anchorage and we have no Student Rep.

This is true at Iowa State as well.  If anyone has info about becoming
a student rep, I'd really love to hear about it.

Mike

--
Michael Drues                              Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
Internet:drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu           1146 Veterinary Medicine

In article <1388@dino.cs.iastate.edu> drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu writes:
>axjjb@acad3.fai.alaska.edu writes:
>>Many of the posters about the amiga claim that you can talk to your
>>Authorized Commodore Student Rep.  Well I am Currently at the
>>University of Alaska Anchorage and we have no Student Rep.
>
>This is true at Iowa State as well.  If anyone has info about becoming
>a student rep, I'd really love to hear about it.

	Only 8 schools were chosen for the initial batch of
student reps. Assuming things succeed in those 8 schools,
Commodore may extend the policy to several other schools. However
for now it is only 8.

>Mike
>
>--
>Michael Drues                              Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
>Internet:drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu           1146 Veterinary Medicine
>BITNET:v2.med@isumvs.bitnet                          Iowa State University
>Office:(515)294-6520(or 4-1771) Home:(515)233-5652        Ames, Iowa 50011

	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

"If Commodore had to market sushi they'd call it `raw cold fish'"
		-- The Bandito, inevitably stolen from someone else